Sunday, November 12, 2006

Give me some Soul, Mama


Soul Mama SDP
Originally uploaded by knicole7.
Lame title, I know.

Anyway, Soul Mama - restaurant with a fantastic view, good vegetarian food and sticky date pudding.

I have to admit, that this blogger had her share of wine prior to the desert, and Adam (my co-blogger who has yet to blog) was not with me on this SDP occasion, but I did get some feedback from my fellow diners. I did manage to get off this text as I was sampling the pud -

"Luke warm, could be softer, small serving, ire [sic] cream separate..."

So we can attempt to interpret that.

I did finish the desert, but it could have been warmer. Other feedback guessed that it was microwaved, thus the lukewarm nature. The separate ice cream could be a good idea, but then it makes it harder to mush the two together. Although, ice cream is a good addition for SDP. It still had the grainy texture, but it didn't quite melt in my mouth.

So it pleased my drunken self, but even in my intoxicated state I realised it wasn't the best SDP I've had.

No comments: