Sunday, April 22, 2007

Yeah Maan SDP


Yeah Maan SDP
Originally uploaded by knicole7.
The inspiration.

Finally, we arrived at Yeah Maan, AND it was open and they had Sticky Date Pudding.

As good as I remembered it. Definitely the best presentation so far with the kiwis, strawberries, ice-cream and cinnamon stick garnish. I also like the cinnamon dusted on the plate. Yeah maan.

The taste was consistent and enchanting. I also took a picture of the menu, and maybe one day when I'm not feeling so cheap, I'll text it to Adam's phone and he can bluetooth it to the computer (my phone doesn't have that feature).

My brother Mark was visiting and quite enjoyed Yeah Maan as well. Only he ordered the 'Apple Thingy', which was actually also quite good. Warmed cinnamon apples covered in a carmalized red wine sauce. I like the sauce. Red wine sauce over sticky date? Maybe we'll give it a go one day.

Anyway, the only criticism of 'the inspiration' was Adam felt that there wasn't enough butterscotch sauce.

Still yummy though.


Maybe I'm not as cheap as I thought...
YM menu

No comments: